Are you looking for activities and experiences? Review our Activity Books and Activity Provider Directory.
Engage! Enjoy puzzles, word games, art, coloring, and other activities that will engage thinking, creativity, and fun! There are ‘easy’ and ‘challenging’ level books, so pick what’s best for you.
- A variety of downloadable PDF activity books for seniors and caregivers.
- The companion Caregiver Wellness Guide is full of ideas for sharing these activities with someone you care for
How to get started
- Review the list below – displayed by Month – to find the books and guides that interest you. Click More to see the items available for each month. In reading the titles, be sure to note the categories challenging and easy to help you in your selection process. There are books for specific interests such as coloring or puzzles or mazes.
- Click the file from the list below that you are interested in. Depending on your system setup, the PDF file may automatically open or you may need to download it. Then print the pages you want. Note: You don’t need to print all pages in a book if you don’t want to.
- Each PDF file is printable in black and white on 8-1/2 x 11 paper.
Activity Books – Easy
Activity Books – Challenging
Activity Providers Directory
Island Senior Resources (ISR) maintains this directory of activity providers as a resource for the community.
- The community providers listed have no affiliation with Island Senior Resources, therefore this agency is not responsible for their actions.
- For your convenience some ISR activities are also included in the directory below. Have you viewed our online calendar? The activity and events we host can easily be viewed in our online calendar. Click here.
- Interested in having your organization listed as a provider? Send an email to email@example.com. We will contact you when we are available.
Lunch n Learns
South Whidbey Parks and Recreation
606 Arrowhead Road
Camano Island, WA 98282
The Center in Oak Harbor
Whidbey Arts Calendar
Whidbey Island Center for the Arts
ISR Presents CAFEs, a in-person time to talk about topics dear to you
Let’s talk about death, drink tea, and eat.
View our calendar for times and locations.