Finding the right resources can be complicated and overwhelming when you first start looking. We are here to help! We can assist you to identify, understand, and access services available in our community.
These services are free to adults age 60 and over, as well as those concerned with their care.
- Our services can be provided over the phone, in the office, or in your home as necessary.
- All individuals are screened for eligibility and referred to appropriate programs and services.
- Our services are free of charge. Donations gladly accepted to support our program.
- All information is handled in a confidential manner.
Some of the services that our ADR specialists can put you in touch with
- Adult Day Services
- Assisted living and other supported living options
- Caregiver support
- In-Home Care options
- Chore/housekeeping/home maintenance
- Congregate and home delivered meals
- Elder abuse
- Energy assistance/weatherization
- Veterans Resources
- Social Security/Supplemental Security Income/Social Security Disability Income
- Subsidized Rental Housing
- Transportation Services
Your ADR Specialists
Oak Harbor Senior Center
51 SE Jerome
Oak Harbor, WA 98277