Please Participate On Wednesday, August 1! It’s Together We Care
Don’t miss Wednesday, August 1! It’s Together We Care, Island Senior Resources’ one-day challenge to our community to raise $10,000 to support our essential resources for seniors and adults with disabilities, their families, and caregivers.
On August 1, please make a donation. There are many ways to donate:
- Online. Securely online via our website. See the different options outlined on this page.
- In person. Bring your donation to Island Senior Resources (Bayview), Oak Harbor Senior Center, or Camano Center
- By mail. Mail a check to Island Senior Resources, P.O. Box 939 Freeland, WA 98249 (put Together We Care in the memo)
Are you concerned you might forget to donate on August 1? Donate now, and please consider becoming a monthly donor.
Your Donation Can Make A Difference
Island Senior Resources is not a county-run agency. We are a 501 (c)(3)* and we depend upon donations, United Way funding, government contracts, and grants. 16% of our funding comes from contributions from people like you. Donations enable us to offer meals and senior services (medical equipment loans, health services, etc.) for low, or no fees. We have been the leading resource for seniors in Island County for over 35 years.
Make A One-Time Donation Online
(A PayPal account is not needed to make a donation)
Donate By Mailing Us A Check
You can donate by mail. Send your donation to the following address:
Island Senior Resources
14594 SR 525
Langley, WA 98260
Setup A Recurring Online Donation
Become a Think Forward Donor! Click the Subscribe button to get started using our Secure online donation service.
Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to the Camano Center, at no additional cost to you! The same products and prices are available on AmazonSmile as on Amazon. Here’s how it works:
- Go to smile.amazon.com.
- Log in with your Amazon username and password.
- Search for and select “Senior Services of Island County ”.
- Shop as you normally would on Amazon.
Thank you to the following foundations, businesses, and organizations
We gratefully acknowledge grants from the following foundations, businesses, and organizations. Their support has been vital to our ability to provide essential services to seniors and adults with disabilities, their families, and caregivers. THANK YOU!
- Bank of America Foundation
- Charis Fund
- Coastal Community Bank Employee Fund
- Community Foundation of Snohomish County
- Employees Community Fund of Boeing Puget Sound
- Goosefoot Community Fund
- Harvest Foundation
- Heritage/Whidbey Island Bank
- Island Thrift
- Lucky Seven Foundation
- Norcliffe Foundation
- Puget Sound Energy Foundation
- Soroptimist of South Whidbey
- South Whidbey Rotary
- Snohomish County Community Foundation
- Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians
- Swinomish Tribal Community
- Tulalip Tribes Charitable Fund
- Wal-Mart Foundation
- Washington Federal Savings and Loan Foundation
- Wells Fargo
- St. Augustine’s in the Woods, Episcopal Church
- St. Hubert’s Catholic Church
- Trinity Lutheran Church