Your Donation Can Make A Difference
Island Senior Resources is not a county-run agency. We are a 501 (c)(3)* and we depend upon donations, United Way funding, government contracts, and grants. 16% of our funding comes from contributions from people like you. Donations enable us to offer meals and senior services (medical equipment loans, health services, etc.) for low, or no fees. We have been the leading resource for seniors in Island County for over 35 years.
Make A One-Time Donation Online
(A PayPal account is not needed to make a donation)
Donate By Mailing Us A Check
You can donate by mail. Send your donation to the following address:
Island Senior Resources
14594 SR 525
Langley, WA 98260
Setup A Recurring Online Donation
Click the Subscribe button to get started using our Secure online donation service.
Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to the Camano Center, at no additional cost to you! The same products and prices are available on AmazonSmile as on Amazon. Here’s how it works:
- Go to smile.amazon.com.
- Log in with your Amazon username and password.
- Search for and select “Senior Services of Island County ”.
- Shop as you normally would on Amazon.
Who Benefits From Donations?
Island Senior Resources is not a county-run agency. We are a 501 (c)(3)* and we depend upon United Way funding, government contracts, donations, and grants. 16% of our funding comes from contributions from people like you.
*Our tax ID # is available upon request
Donations enable us to offer meals and services (medical equipment loans, health services, etc) for low, or no fees. For example, a simple donation of $25 helps supplement home delivered meals to 5 individuals. Island Senior Resources has been the leading resource for seniors in Island County for 35 years. We work quietly behind the face of well-known programs to support more than 16,000 seniors throughout Island County.
- The General Fund helps provide general operating support for all programs.
- Adult Day Services sustains seniors and their caregivers who are in need of support.
- Meals on Wheels provides nourishment for those unable to leave their homes.
- The SSIC Foundation Endowment ensures funding of senior programs for years to come.
Thank you to the following foundations, businesses, and organizations
We gratefully acknowledge grants from the following foundations, businesses, and organizations. Their support has been vital to our ability to provide essential services to seniors and adults with disabilities, their families, and caregivers. THANK YOU!
- Bank of America Foundation
- Charis Fund
- Coastal Community Bank Employee Fund
- Community Foundation of Snohomish County
- Employees Community Fund of Boeing Puget Sound
- Goosefoot Community Fund
- Harvest Foundation
- Heritage/Whidbey Island Bank
- Island Thrift
- Lucky Seven Foundation
- Norcliffe Foundation
- Puget Sound Energy Foundation
- Soroptimist of South Whidbey
- South Whidbey Rotary
- Snohomish County Community Foundation
- Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians
- Swinomish Tribal Community
- Tulalip Tribes Charitable Fund
- Wal-Mart Foundation
- Washington Federal Savings and Loan Foundation
- Wells Fargo
- St. Augustine’s in the Woods, Episcopal Church
- St. Hubert’s Catholic Church
- Trinity Lutheran Church