I want to support Island Senior Resources’ seven essential programs for seniors, adults with disabilities, and those who care for them, in Island County.
Donate online now by using one of the options below. If you prefer to donate by check, send your donation to the following address: Island Senior Resources, 14594 SR 525, Langley, WA 98260. You can also drive to this location to drop off a check as well.
Make A One-Time Donation Online
(A PayPal account is not needed to make a donation)
After the donate process is completed, you will be provided a receipt for your records.
Setup A Recurring Online Donation
Become a Think Forward Donor! Click the Subscribe button to get started using our Secure online donation service.
Donate By Mailing Us A Check
You can donate by mail. Send your donation to the following address:
Island Senior Resources
14594 SR 525
Langley, WA 98260
Donate While You Shop – Amazon Smile
Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to the Camano Center, at no additional cost to you! The same products and prices are available on AmazonSmile as on Amazon. Here’s how it works:
- Go to smile.amazon.com.
- Log in with your Amazon username and password.
- Search for and select “Senior Services of Island County ”.
- Shop as you normally would on Amazon.
Thank you to the following foundations, businesses, and organizations
We gratefully acknowledge grants from the following foundations, businesses, and organizations. Their support has been vital to our ability to provide essential services to seniors and adults with disabilities, their families, and caregivers. THANK YOU!
- Bank of America Foundation
- Charis Fund
- Coastal Community Bank Employee Fund
- Community Foundation of Snohomish County
- Employees Community Fund of Boeing Puget Sound
- Goosefoot Community Fund
- Harvest Foundation
- Heritage/Whidbey Island Bank
- Island Thrift
- Lucky Seven Foundation
- Norcliffe Foundation
- Puget Sound Energy Foundation
- Soroptimist of South Whidbey
- South Whidbey Rotary
- Snohomish County Community Foundation
- Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians
- Swinomish Tribal Community
- Tulalip Tribes Charitable Fund
- Wal-Mart Foundation
- Washington Federal Savings and Loan Foundation
- Wells Fargo
- St. Augustine’s in the Woods, Episcopal Church
- St. Hubert’s Catholic Church
- Trinity Lutheran Church