- The largest number of our Meals on Wheel clients are located in Oak Harbor and north Whidbey.
- A Medical equipment lending Library. Learn more.
- We have dedicated Aging & Disabilities staff, Family Caregiver Support staff, and COPES Case Management staff in Oak Harbor serving north island residents every day.
- Medical transportation services.
- We offer support groups, SHIBA Medicare advising, and social security classes.
If you know of a group that would benefit from having one of our staff or board members introduce our services, please contact our Community Education Specialist, Robin Bush, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Island Senior Resources and the Center in Oak Harbor are not the same
Island Senior Resources and the Center in Oak Harbor are separate organizations that are operated and funded by different entities. Each provide different resources to our communities. If you are interested in activities and other offerings in the “The Center in Oak Harbor” visit their website.
Here is a summary of what each organization provides: