Looking for a great place to treasure hunt and shop in Whidbey? The Thrift Store offers new and gently used clothing, tools, electronics, furniture, hardware,books and everyday items for the whole family at super-affordable prices! See list below for more details on what you can find at the store.
- We hand select each item that goes on our sales floor (over 30,000 square feet) to make sure it is meets our strict quality and cleanliness standards.
- We have sales that make your shopping fun and provide you more value when you shop at the Thrift Store. View the sales going today! We’d love to see you.
Store Location And Hours
We are located just off Hwy 525 in Freeland at:
5518 Woodard Avenue
Freeland, WA 98249
Due to a fire on the 23rd of July the Thrift Store is currently closed until further notice to assess the damage and the safety of the facilities for volunteers, customers, and staff.
At our store, you will find:
- Clothing – For infants, children, teens, women, and men, and sometimes even clothing for our furry friends!
- Shoes, hats, and belts
- Books – Fiction and Non-fiction for all ages
- Music such as records, CDs and DVDs
- Sports items
- Small appliances
- Looking for a great place to shop and treasure hunt on Whidbey Island? The Thrift store offers new and gently used vintage, designer, and everyday items for the whole family at super-affordable prices!
- We hand select each item that goes on our sales floor (over 30,000 square feet) to make sure it is suitable for you and meets our quality and cleanliness standards.
- When you shop our store, you’ll love the assortment, quality and prices! Locals refer to us as the South End’s department store!
- Your purchases help fund programs provided by Senior Resources of Island County to members of our community (e.g. Whidbey Island, Camano Island).
Frequently asked questions
Due to a fire on the 23rd of July the Thrift Store is currently closed until further notice to assess the damage and the safety of the facilities for volunteers, customers, and staff. When we reopen, we plan to resume our normal hours of operation which are : Monday – Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm; Sunday, 11 am to 5 pm
The hours for dropping off donations are shorter than those for shopping in store. The drop-off donations times are as follows:
- Monday – Saturday, 11 am to 4 pm
- Sunday, 11 am to 4 pm
For large items we can do a pickup at your home. We pickup donations only on Tuesday. To schedule a pickup call the Thrift Store for the next scheduled pickup.
We do not take televisions that are older than five years.
Yes, we certainly do as long as they are in good working condition.
In order for donations to sell, they must look good, perform well and work properly.
JOIN OUR TEAM OF VOLUNTEERS
The Thrift Store needs more team members, we encourage you to contact us about volunteering. Besides giving back to your community, you will meet new people and put your talent to use for a great cause. Key benefits to volunteering are:
- Make new friends
- Interact with others
- Work at your own pace
- Receive a 25% discount on merchandise (some rules apply)
- Your efforts will help others
Come in and talk with us about volunteering at whatever level you have the time give. To learn more about volunteering, please contact Cindi Quigley, the Thrift Store Manager.