Medicare’s Open Enrollment is Coming
Medicare open enrollment starts October 15. Appointments to meet with a SHIBA volunteer to review your drug and/or advantage plan begin October 11 at Island Senior Resources. Appointments are available weekdays through December 7. In addition there are various online classes that cover the Medicare changes for 2022. If you would like to meet with a SHIBA advisor please complete this online form and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
*SHIBA stands for Statewide Health Insurance Benefit Advisors, a program of the Insurance Commissioner’s Office.
To attend any of the online webinars choose from the classes below:
- Friday, October 15 at 1 pm – Focus on Open Enrollment 2022
- Wednesday, October 21 at 10:30 am – Using Plan Finder for Rx Plans
- Wednesday, October 27 at 10:30 am – Focus on Open Enrollment 2022
- Saturday, November 13 at 10:30 am – Focus on Open Enrollment 2022
- Wednesday, November 17 at 1 pm – Using PlanFinder for Rx Plans
- Tuesday, November 30 at 1 pm – Focus on Open Enrollment 2022