Dates and times of all scheduled events are subject to change
- This event has passed.
Getting Ready for Medicare
June 1, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on July 13, 2021 at 1:00 pm
One event on August 3, 2021 at 1:00 pm
One event on September 7, 2021 at 1:00 pm
One event on October 5, 2021 at 1:00 pm
One event on November 2, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Dates and times of all scheduled events are subject to change. It’s always advisable to call to confirm.
If you are going on Medicare in the next six months and/or are wanting to know more about Medicare, attend a “Getting Ready for Medicare” seminar on Zoom, offered by SHIBA (Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors) volunteers. Counselors will answer brief questions following the seminars. Seminars run 1 -1.5 hours.
Information will be provided about:
• “Basic” Medicare benefits
• Changes for 2021 (covered in the Medicare 2021 classes)
• Options for additional insurance(s)
• Medicare parts A and B
• The differences between “Medigap” (supplemental) insurance and Advantage plans
• Benefits and rates
• Prescription drug plans. (If you want help with your drug plan, we will tell you how to get it).
To register or learn more, contact email@example.com or call 360-321-1600 or 360-678-3373, Ext 0.