Our Virtual Community is where you can connect with others, online, even when you might not be able to gather together in person.
This is the place to come to join in conversations through our social media, talk with others in a support group, and see our calendar of all the classes we bring to you that you can join on Zoom or by phone.
Engage with us and make friends, no matter where you live. You are not alone; come sit beside us, online.
You are welcome here.
Medicare COVID Scams & Fraud (Video). By SHIBA. Medicare COVID Scams & Fraud – Presented by ISR SHIBA team. Click video’s play button to get started watching.
Where do you find a technology teacher? One highly respected source is Senior Planet, an online resource center whose goal is to empower those over 60 to understand and use technology to improve their lives. They provide free classes with personal instructors to help anyone join the digital age.
Our professionally facilitated, free Support Groups meet regularly via Zoom. Groups include:
- Time Together @ Home for those who are isolated and have developmental or cognitive challenges
- Parkinson’s Support Group
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Caregivers
- Yoga for those living with Parkinson’s, their caregivers, and others with cognitive or movement challenges
- Caregiver Receiver and Grief & Loss Support Group