Thank you for your interest in becoming a provider on our Private In-Home Provider (PIP) List. We strive to provide quality information and resources to seniors in our community. The PIP List has become a very valuable resource. We distribute well over 100 copies of the PIP List each month.
In order to be placed on the listing, we ask for a suggested donation of $25 to Island Senior Resources. We provide resources that enhance the emotional, social, and physical well-being of seniors, adults with disabilities, and those who care for them.
Please note, this donation will not guarantee placement on the PIP List. You must still pass our background check requirements and adhere to all guidelines.
- Background must be clear of any disqualifying crimes as established by WA State DSHS. A copy of this list is available here.
- We do not accept providers that have lived outside of Washington State at any time within the last 3 years. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Complete the online application information provided below. You will need digital copies of your drivers license and any certifications ready to upload into the application.
- Inclusion on this list does not constitute an affiliation or employment with Island Senior Resources.
- You must receive a background check annually to remain on the list. You will be notified by email when it is time to renew. If you fail to respond by the appropriate deadline, you will be removed.
- It is your responsibility to keep Senior Resources updated with your current contact information. If we cannot contact you, it will be assumed you are no longer interested in being on the list.
- Clients that receive a copy of the PIP List will be asked to complete and return a feedback survey. Providers who receive two or more surveys with an overall score of 2 or less will be notified via letter and will be removed from the list. In addition, negative feedback received from Clients may result in removal from the list at our discretion.
If you have any questions about the application process feel free to contact email@example.com. Thank you for serving our seniors!