For all Island Senior Resources facilities (except Senior Thrift)
ISR’s revised COVID-19 policy as of March 22, 2022 is as follows:
- Masks are still required as of March 22, 2022 in all indoor shared areas of ISR facilities.
- Masks are still required for Medical Transportation passengers and drivers prior to entering vehicle.
For Senior Thrift
ISR’s revised COVID-19 mask policy as of March 22, 2022, is as follows:
- Masks are not required for staff, volunteers, or the general public.
- We do encourage those entering Senior Thrift to wear a mask out of an abundance of caution.
We also strongly recommend the following
- For maximum protection of self and others, masks should be N95 or KN95 quality whenever possible.
- If you feel sick or have COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, stay home to care for yourself and protect others.
Choosing to continue to wear a mask regardless of the policy is a personal decision based on your (or your doctor’s) assessment of your own risk. The ISR team will respect the rights and concerns of anyone choosing to wear a mask.