Aging & Disability Resources (ADR)
Free resource assistance to and help clients identify, understand, and access the services they need to live their best life
Do you or someone you know need help with issues of aging or disabilities?
We support the independence, dignity, and health of older adults and adults with disabilities
Resource Specialists provide information about aging and disability programs, services, and resources to older adults, adults with disabilities, and those who care for them.
- All individuals are screened for eligibility and referred to appropriate services
- Free and confidential
- Services are currently provided over the phone
Information we provide
- Adult Day Services
- Assisted living and other supported living options
- Caregiver support
- In-Home Care options
- Chore/housekeeping/home maintenance
- Elder abuse
- Energy assistance/weatherization
- Veterans Resources
- Social Security/Supplemental Security Income/Social Security Disability Income
- Subsidized Rental Housing
- Transportation Services
Everyone is welcome.
Free, donations are appreciated.
Island Senior Resources contracts with The Northwest Regional Council to administer this WA State DSHS program.
Family Caregiver Support Programs
Support, education, respite, and resources for unpaid caregivers in Island County.
Tailored Support for Older Adults (TSOA) Program
TSOA is designed to:
Promote independence and client choice
Allow individuals to stay in their own homes longer
Delay or prevent the need for Medicaid Long Term Care Services
Provide the right service(s), at the right time, in the right setting
Support individuals and/or unpaid family caregivers
To contact us, please email or call one of our team members.