- Island Senior Resources is dedicated to protecting the health and well-being of our program participants, volunteers and staff, and community at large, in the COVID-19 outbreak.
- We are closely monitoring information by Island County Public Health and making their guidelines available through our website, social media, and printed communication. Changes to our programs, events and activities are made in the best interest of our community.
- Your financial support of our work is needed now more than ever. Click here to find ways to donate.
We are an essential service so our resources remain available. Although our facilities are closed to the public we are here for you! Call us if you need help with food, essential medical transportation, Medicare, and more.
- Click here for information on all our current services.
- Click here for a report on how we are responding to community needs.